It's strange. I'm not stressed out... for Pete's sake, we thought we were leaving in mid-march! So I've been packed for ages. However, the nervousness I feel is surprising. Like stomach doing flips kind of nervous. Excitement nervous. I was talking with a friend at church this morning and she quoted it perfectly "like the first day at a new school" nervous. Yep. Leaving our precious boys, and family as we know it at home to travel halfway around the world to pick up some new kid. Who i've prayed for for years... But never met. This new third child. And life is going to look different. A GOOD different. But different.
So I'm nervous. In a good way.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Remember you are surrounded with prayers and love. Enjoy your journey and keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteI totally understand and remember. We're praying for you every step of the way and stalking your blog!
ReplyDelete