Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Best of the Rest

So I think I told you I left the camera adapter to our good camera at home, while we were in China. Oops. So some of our best photos were never shown. So while I process our time home and get a clear head, here are some pics to tide you over...
Our cab ride into Hong Kong- our luggage-all of it- bungee corded into trunk. Questionable at best.
Men building a retaining wall on the side of the interstate. All by hand.
Workers in the rice fields
Very little machinery in rural China. All the work by hand here.
Wiped out after the orphanage visit
Our HEARTY breakfast eater. She ate most of it...
Finally playing with dad- with only a touch of uncertainty
All dressed up in her Chinese silks
She is quite flexible and can easily suck on her toes...hmmmm
Mamie and her friend Allie, and our new great friends the Fleetwoods

No comments:

Post a Comment