We covered it all. And Mamie? That girl can shop. She happily played in her stroller ALL day. No fussing, until 3:00 when she crashed hard! I asked Charles if he thought she would stay perfect... So easy and compliant forever. He just laughed. Well a mom can dream right?!

Playtime. She can stack some cups I tell ya...

Chinese version of lawn mowers... Hedge clippers

Watching them cut grass

Dinner last night at Mexican restaurant with other lifeline families

Pearls and I mean a lot!


Mamie and her friend shopping for jade


Lucy's- the adoption restaurant :)


Creating a "chop" for Mamie for later on in her life

SHOES! All those precious shoes behind us. And thankfully they are cheap! Because I lost one of her shoes on the airplane... And not only that- her feet are 2 different sizes, so we have to buy 2 pair of each!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
You are my hero Robyn!!! How do you keep going with such little sleep?? :) I want to go to the shoe store tomorrow with our guide, I will have to add that to my list because we didn't make it there today :)
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous that you got to eat Mexican food in China. I wish I had known about that place.
ReplyDeleteGood to know Mamie is a little shopper. (You needed one of those, right? I mean, a girl can never have too many shoes... especially at those prices!)
Love it! claire is looking at all these pics with such excitement! she said to tell you that as soon as she gets a hold of mamie she will never be the same! ha! :)
ReplyDelete