So after the walk, we rested for a bit then walked around the city. Found a neat park, and that's about it. The little bit of hong kong we saw today is a lot like new York. We wandered back to the hotel for a small lunch and got cokes to perk us up a bit. Cokes that once ordered, cost $10. Each. Oops.
Then off to the airport, where... You guessed it! Our flight was delayed. Again. What was supposed to be a 5:00pm flight, has turned into a guessing game of departures. Maybe 8:30? We are currently watching them take our plane apart piece by piece and put it in a big cardboard box? They are promising us a new plane. Which I would rather have than a half constructed one. Although honestly I would really rather just be in nanning in a bed.
So enough blogging tnite: to be continued...

The "kwong" star

A worship band on the walk! We couldn't figure out how that was legal? But pretty neat!

Kowloon park
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
So...wow...I got nothin'. Only think I can really say is, I know all these delays are answered prayers, but since God's ways are higher than our ways...I can't quite figure out His plan...smile. Hang in there sweet friend, you are so close to your precious gift!
ReplyDelete