Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Airport!

So here are some of the airport pics! The first one I love because it's Mamie's first picture as a US citizen in Chicago! I have made a great friend in Melissa. Her daughter and Mamie were in the same orphanage and they brought their daughter home last year. Well our first stop in the US was Chicago (not too far from their home), so their family drove 2.5 hours just to see us at the airport- well they did a few other things while there too.  But of course, since our flight was delayed an hour, we literally saw Melissa for 2 minutes as she ran through the airport with us trying to make our connecting flight. And the best part? Our daughters never got to see each other!!! Her husband was racing through the airport with a double stroller and missed the entire event. That just means another trip to see each other very soon! So here is Melissa sans kids.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
photos by ashley matteo photography
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I am SO glad I got to meet you and am thankful for the time we had, even if it was only TWO minutes! Now there is no excuse - we have to get those girls together!

    Seeing the pictures of you reunited with your boys made me tear up. I had to close my computer before my husband made fun of me. I sure enjoyed following your trip in China, but I'm glad you're home and am looking forward to watching your family just bloom!

    ReplyDelete