This is crazy. I had 2 biological children and barely had a hormone shift. I'm sure Charles might beg to differ, but honestly, I was pretty calm cool and collected both times. Give me a daughter from china and forget it! And the crazy dreams? Remember pregnancy dreams? Yep, adoption dreams are worse. Getting to China to find we are actually are picking up a 12 year old daughter, or we forgot Mamie's suitcase, or we get there and she speaks english, or many many other weird things. They've all happened.
So it's time to bring on the Travel Approval (TA) and get this show on the road! Our last piece of paperwork, Article 5, was picked up Tuesday (was that just yesterday?!) and onto the TA wait! Hoping and praying it's about 2 weeks, then we will know when we travel!! We would love to travel in March for many reasons, so join us in praying! Mamie in March :) It has a nice ring.
My delusional self is now off to bed. Before my kids. Nighty Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment