We are really and truly going to have a daughter. A real live one. In our arms. Very soon! I have hit full blown nesting mode. I am NOT the one in our home who has home projects. I really don't even give Charles a "to do" list very often. But seriously? Adoption is beating pregnancy by a mile on the crazy. I'm pretty sure Charles wonders on a daily basis where Robyn went and who is this woman in the house?
Our Article 5 (whatever that is) will be picked up on February 21, and all we are waiting on is Travel Approval! That usually takes 2-4 weeks to get... however, my hopes are up a touch, as 3 friends got theirs this week after only 1 week! They will be leaving the very end of this month and we are only a few weeks behind them!
So now I take a deep breath. Pull out the suitcases. And do a little shopping. Or maybe a LOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment