Saturday, January 1, 2011

Another Christmas Come and Gone

After a whirlwind of a start to December, we actually have had the most relaxing 2 weeks I can remember... how nice! The week of Christmas we just hung out and played (mainly indoors due to the freezing weather) and then Charles took the week off after Christmas and we visited lots of friends in Nashville and did nothing! And the biggest announcement of all... yesterday I became the proud (or not so proud but excited nonetheless) of a MINIVAN! No more crawling in the backseat to buckle seatbelts on booster seats and breaking my nails and almost losing a hand to the seat each day. yahoo! Seriously this info and a few (and I mean very few) cute pictures to show and I'm off. Happy New Year... and Roll Tide ;)
Oh and for those of you praying, we turned in our autobiographies, thank you Jesus! Now just 2 more sets of discussion questions and my flashbacks to school are over.

 The children's service at my parent's church. It was a hoot!

 Our very very dead tree that I promised a picture of...

 Our very own Iron Man with a little Light Saber for good measure

 Our best attempt at a sibling picture. Yikes!

 Cousin picture attempt #1

 Attempt #2, a touch of success while playing a DVD with Wheels on The Bus on repeat
(note the mama's on the bus go shhh, shhh, shhh)

 Elliott watching our "white Christmas"!

 And the cutest cowboy and grandad duo I've ever seen

No comments:

Post a Comment