Schools back! Not that I was counting the days... but yes I was.
And "big school" has begun! I jokingly said, I want to keep Maxwell home and ship the other 2 to big school. He's the easy one! But alas, off he went. To a Christian school located at our church (given the uniform... ONE OF THE BIGGEST HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SCHOOL!). The first few days, we missed him terribly. And I would just stand at the door waiting for him to get home, ha! But now we have adjusted and alls well in the land of big school. Now if only pre-school started at the same time.
So we waited and we waited for Labor Day. Because what followed is the start of pre-school!! I was super concerned about sending Mamie. How would we handle it? Would she flip out? I should have known... all I needed to do was give her the schoolbag and she was off. That girl loves a good bag. Soo very proud!
And then I took her bag away. Bad move.
And Elliott just wasn't up for a picture.
Or for holding his bag.
But you give him a General Grievous Star Wars Nerf Gun and he's all smiles.
Mamie in 2K! We had "practiced" going to her classroom and playing with her teacher before school started. A HUGE help!
And Elliott in 3K! Although he was convinced he was going into 1st grade. Because Maxwell told him he was.
And there you have it. Where is the cute pic of all of them together? Yeah, that didn't happen. I'm just happy to have a picture of any given child smiling. And getting to school on time. Happy School Year!
Oh my goodness... So cute! They all make me laugh!
ReplyDelete