We took an amazing little outing with friends this past Saturday. A simple hike turned into a little more "complex" hike. But great fun was had by all.
The boys climbed.
And squeezed (through little tiny cracks that I could only dream of squeezing though)
I carried. Although I needed that... I'm doing the Muckus Ruckus mud run for MS in a few weeks and am surely not in the shape I need to be for it.
Got wet in the creek.
Herded like cats. This was a touch of the "complex" part of the hike.
AND had a family photo that isn't half bad! And if you could see Elliott's face, this picture would become our Christmas card simply because we are almost all looking and smiling. Who cares that our clothes are 3 years old and no one has a hair cut. Or even clean hair? Or that Charles is carrying Maxwell's school backpack. Maybe I'll just photoshop a new Elliott head? And title it "from our rugged home to yours"
No comments:
Post a Comment