Yes, I feel the same way. Travel? Are we going to travel? Are we really going to China? Or just pretending?Just being honest, these past 3 weeks have ranked right up there in the hardest time of my life. In a way, I'm thankful that "waiting to hear when we will travel to pick up Mamie" is the hardest time I've had. However, it's true. And it was hard. Lots of sleepless nights, lots of anxiety. A WHOLE LOT OF CRYING. Really trying to trust God's timing. But hurting all the same. It was a roller coaster of "we think we will be traveling X date" and then "we think it will now be this" or "we think NOW it will be this". For 3 whole weeks, a roller coaster of yes's and no's. Leave in March, leave in May, have 3 days to prepare, have 2 months to prepare... you get the picture. When finally yesterday we got a big fat MAYBE, I THINK this will work for a travel date! And the Heaven's rejoiced! I felt peaceful immediately. Charles put yet another set of airline tickets on hold (for the 3rd time), but these tickets my friends, we will book!
Hope to hear final word on Monday, so we CAN book them. But in the meantime, I'm just so relieved and thankful to have an "almost" answer. To think that 3 weeks from yesterday, we will finally be on a plane... I hope!
While you wait, check out ANOTHER friend who left today for China to pick up her daughter! And a very very dear friend in Etheopia to bring their daughter home after a VERY LONG wait!
So be praying for them :)
Tricia
Sarah
'Til Monday folks...
No comments:
Post a Comment