When I married Charles, I discovered this lovely secret called Kiawah Island, South Carolina. Their family had grown up going there, and now we go as a big family. It's seriously the most fabulous place on earth. It's so quiet, no hotels-only houses, and you can ride bikes everywhere! WE LOVE IT! So enjoy our family beach trip in pictures.
Eating lunch on our back porch
One of the few times we put on real clothes and go out to dinner
Our "picture perfect" spot :)
The family with Charles' brother Robert- on Charles' favorite golf course
I'm pretty sure this will be our Christmas card, so don't look too closely!
Maxwell & his BecBec
Chuch with his 2 boys
I had a grand idea for the boys to paint pictures for our playroom while there-
and they turned out pretty cute!
Painting the masterpiece
Happy birthday Maxwell & Robert! 29 isn't too old for a T-Rex cake right?
You can imagine this didn't last long- we took home 2 sopping wet boys from head to toe
Doesn't he look 8 years old? Geesh!
No comments:
Post a Comment