5 years ago today I was laying on the couch, 38 weeks pregnant, sweating the summer away, and bang. My water broke and 7 hours laters, at 5:10 pm, little baby Charles Maxwell Kown, Jr. arrived. And we have laughed ever since that "coming early and quickly" is his personality. Two steps ahead at all times and full throttle. But what I love about Maxwell is that he has grown into the most precious 5 year old. Very sensitive and caring. Always looking out for others. He just loves people. And he loves Jesus, which we love. I think he may be a preacher. Or a paleontologist. He also really loves dinosaurs. So happy birthday to my sweet little boy (who thankfully has one more year before he hits "big school")
2 weeks old
1st birthday (we have much better pictures but they are missing on my computer somewhere-
glad i have them in a book already!)
3rd Birthday
4th Birthday
Last week at the beach (haven't had his 5th birthday party yet!)

No comments:
Post a Comment