We then moved on to Nashville and Charles' side of the family. Maxwell and Elliott are currently the only 2 grandchildren so you can imagine the attention ;) Well this year was no different. Welcome to the authentic Indian outfits and headdresses from Oklahoma (Jill you could probably find these somewhere...) So I introduce you to our 2 little Indians. (and if I hadn't already ordered Christmas cards, pretty sure one of these would be our picture):
(christmas card would probably the one above. it's just too funny.)
maxwell's war call
and finally elliott's magnificent rain dance. where do they learn these things??
(christmas card would probably the one above. it's just too funny.)
maxwell's war call
and finally elliott's magnificent rain dance. where do they learn these things??
Anyways...let the craziness of Christmas begin and enjoy it!
Love the Indian outfits!! And great pic of the cousins - quite impressive!!
ReplyDeleteSend the Kown bros out to Oklahoma. They would fit right in. I love it!!!
ReplyDelete