Seriously, wasn't Thanksgiving yesterday? We haven't even seen Santa yet! Or made it to see all of the trains at the McWane Center. It makes my heart race just thinking about it. Oh, and not to mention I haven't wrapped ONE gift yet! (Although I have bought all of my gifts). Oh and my blog is still a Thanksgiving design.
But let me tell you what we have done. Our first home study. Check. Wrapped up both of our small groups at church. Check. Had the most amazing weekend at our LIFE retreat where we watched God do more than we could ask or imagine. Check. So i guess that makes our Christmas so far pretty awesome. We may not have done the "typical" Christmas stuff yet, but we have certainly been reminded of what this season is all about. God is so good. Which alleviates my almost panic attack. And Maxwell got to take the Polar Express to the North Pole in school last week, which was pretty much the cutest and most "Christmasy" thing ever.
Now it's time for us to write our autobiographies for homestudy #2. I don't mind writing too much, however it's tough for Charles to even write a thank you note. Hmmmm... should be interesting. So thanks in advance for the prayers. Now I'm off to wrap a few gifts which I'm certian Elliott will have unwrapped by lunch tomorrow. And those gifts will be under our tree, chosen by Maxwell, that is almost dead already. I will post pictures to prove soon. Merry Christmas to All!
No comments:
Post a Comment