Tuesday, August 20, 2013

2 down, 4 to go

I haven't blogged since we got home... not because my life has been so crazy. But because there isn't much to say! Every detail of this surgery and casting has gone much more smoothly than we anticipated. No doubt because we've been covered in prayer.

Our first few days looked like this:

 

The boys have been awesome. Serving and loving on their sister (and me!)
Sticker books of all shapes and sizes are her new best friend.
I've found this awesome chair at Target that's an oversize lounge chair basically. Perfect for a cast.

 We've had many a Lego battle and days of building forts.

 And last but not least, this girl is on the move. I'm actually expecting to see her by my side right now because she doesn't want to nap. Oh but do I need her to nap.
So that's our past week in a nutshell. 4 more weeks to go! Actually 4 weeks from yesterday, so let's say 3 weeks and 5 days. But whose counting?



No comments:

Post a Comment