Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sleep, Where Are You?

We have had yet another confirmation that Mamie is truly meant for us. She doesn't sleep. Neither have my other 2. Ever. A full night's sleep in our house has always been a rare occasion. What does this mean? One exhausted mommy. Charles has had to travel a good bit this summer, and with that means taking the cries in the night, thirsty boys, the potty breaks, the stormy weather, the nightmares... all solo. So if you see me at Starbucks 3 times in one day. You know why. And if you hear a rumor that I paid a babysitter so I could take a nap? It's true. I confess. You have to do what you can right? But now Charles is home! Well for the most part. And I'm contemplating a 24 hour vacation solo in a hotel. But while I try to convince Charles of this...enjoy our pics of Mamie's first time at the zoo! Which was shared with a sleep deprived mom of a 4 week old :) We work really well together right now. And we don't expect much from each other in the way of conversation.


 Fun Friends

Trying to touch the giraffes


She looks brave, but the giraffes in her face really weren't her thing


She knew exactly what to do



Oh the irony

No comments:

Post a Comment