Before I forget all of these things, can I tell you how funny our almost 3 year old is? I mean he is really funny. He tells all kinds of CRAZY stories. And he is so convincing, I sometimes catch myself wondering how I missed "that". He especially LOVES stories about fish and sharks. Often times biting people. Like grandparents, parents, or siblings. Hilarious.
Here are some of my favorite "Elliottisms"
- When something is sharp it "sharps" him
- When something tastes bad he says it's "tasty"
- He constantly wants us to sing songs to him that we have no clue what they are, such as "the round song"?
- He always remembers when friends come over and which chair they sit in. I often sit in "John's chair" or "Asher's chair"
- He is so proud to show me his artwork from school. And everyday when I pick him up, he gets in the car, whips out his artwork and says "Ta Da!"
- We pray the armor of God over our family each morning on the way to school. I get us started and he continues it the whole way through. Beginning with "The helmet of Salivation" and ending with "Good job Belly Boo Boo!" (which very clearly I have said more than once when he finishes, ha!)
- He insists on wearing rocket pajamas or clothing EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. Dirty or clean. Doesn't matter. And would wear them to school as well if I would let him. We now have quite a collection of rocket clothing.
- And in his sweet voice, he asks me almost everyday if today is the day we go to China to get his sister. Each day is one day closer!
I love this little character and can't wait to see what special plans God has for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment